Kong Zui (L6) or “Collection Hole” Acupuncture point – Lung Meridian
Localization of point:
On the palmar side of the upper part of the forearm distally from the attachment of the pronator teres muscle.
- pneumorrhagia (hemoptysis)
- loss of voice
- fever without perspiration
- brachial neuralgia
- pain of the digital joints
- muscular inflammation of forearm
- arthritis of elbow
- Moxibustion can be used for patients suffering from the tremor of hands, it is especially effective in combination with the point zhongquan EP 19.
Acupuncture and Moxibustion treatment:
- Acupuncture: 3-5 fens (0,9 cm – 2,33 cm or 0,4 in – 0,92 in)
- Moxibustion: 5 minutes; 3-7 zhuangs (moxa cones)